GST is levied on the supply of goods and services in India and is calculated on the value added to any goods. If you are a business entity, GST registration is mandatory for you. It is a comprehensive, destination-based and multi-stage tax added on every value addition.
Saluja goyal and company assist you in availing of GST registration with complete online document submission and application tracking. We help our clients in understanding GST and getting GSTIN within stipulated time limits.
Documents Required for GST Registration
- PAN card/Aadhaar card
- Bank account information
- Proof of address
- Digital Signature
- Photograph (JPEG format, maximum size – 100 KB)
- Articles of Association/Memorandum of Association
- Certificate of incorporation issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Proof of appointment of authorised signatory
- For LLP, the registration certificate/LLP Board resolution