LLP set-up is highly recommended for entrepreneurs as it incorporates the benefits of both partnership firm and company into a single form of organization. The Limited Liability Partnership Act of 2008 governs LLP firms in India. This is a unique and hybrid model which is majorly suitable for Small and medium-sized businesses.
If you are a Limited Liability Partnership in Noida, we assist you in getting LLP registration in a quick and stress-free manner.
Documents required for LLP:
- Proof of Registered Office Address is to be submitted within 30 days of its incorporation.
- In case of a rented office, a rent agreement and a no-objection certificate from the landlord have to be submitted.
- NOC issued by the landlord to allow the LLP to use the place as a registered office
- Gas, electricity, or telephone with the complete address of the owner to be submitted.
- Digital Signature Certificate